Monday, January 17, 2011

a scrappy kind of day...

Oh how I have been having fun today...thankfully the rain has been falling outside and allowing us to hang around the house in our pj's for a change. I have been enjoying crafting once again...thank goodness. It is something I can get completely lost in and enjoy every minute. I rediscovered this little fox die cut in my binder of Quickutz and forgot how adorable it is. Perfect with the Whimsie Doodles rubber stamps!

This cupcake actually comes from Every Other Day rubber stamps by Whimsie Doodles (currently on SALE!). If you take just the top of the hot air balloon it makes for an yummy embellishment. I also used it for the first mini card on this post.

I have been wanting to do a more elaborate banner card and think it turned out as expected...on my second go around today.

Some supplies used: Have Cake, Every Other Day and Stich'ems rubber stamp sets from Whimsie Doodles, wrinkle ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique, and a few stamp sets from Papertrey Ink.

Tomorrow I will be posting the giveaway. Hope to see you back here then!

Andrea

6 comments:

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

Andrea, these are all so gorgeous!! I just love your style!

curlyqmosaics said...

I love these precious creations! I particularly love the felt, the pennants and cupcake. Beautiful!

Country Mouse said...

Andrea...these cards are adorable!!! Love all the little details!!!!

audrey

Ana said...

BellĂ­simos y dulces.Me gustaron mucho

Justine said...

outstanding!!! I love these

Jen Carter said...

Wow. I love your blog!! That banner card is so adorable!! I LOVE the pom pom at the top!!